Avatar is extremely easy to use:
- Flick to scroll among your contacts. Contacts without pictures will not show up.
- Tap an avatar to bring up details. This is where iContact integration kicks in: if iContact is installed, Avatar will use it. If not, it will bring up the standard contact manager.
- Tap-and-hold on an avatar to call using that contact’s “smart property”: the one that shows up in the standard contact manager. “<m>” = mobile, “<w>” = work, “<h>” = home, etc.
That’s it! Easy!
- low memory footprint – only around 100KB on VGA
- Works on all screens: VGA, QVGA, WVGA, WQVGA, Square
- AppToDate support
- Ultra-smooth scrolling
- Integrates with iContact and iDialer
Check out the xda-developers Avatar thread!
current version 1.0 – August 27, 2009
Avatar.cab – download from your mobile phone.
1.0 – August 27, 2009
- Initial release!